Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I would like to consider him a friend


So I just got back. I walked two blocks all by myself and went to the rehab facility I lived in for two months. I went to see Chase, the occupational therapist who helped me out so much. I went to take him a CD and a card and to tell him thanks in person for being my friend when I was in rehab.

Isn't he still your friend, farmboy?

Yes. I asked him if it's okay to keep in touch and he said "absolutely." I hope that means we're friends. He's a great guy. I would like to consider him a friend.

Which you can do, you know. You're in charge of that.

I think he was glad to see me. He hugged me when I left, so I guess he likes me.

He likes you, farmboy. He's one of many. You have friends. You usually close yourself off from people. Chase is someone who broke through your barriers. It's a good thing, farmboy. It's good to know people, to have friends who care about you 

I hope you stay in touch with him, farmboy. 

I hope so too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment