Thursday, August 18, 2016

Saying goodbye to people stuff


My mind has calmed down a little bit. I don't trust that.

Just take it for what it is, farmboy. One day at a time. Just enjoy it.

It's just strange. I mean, I got so many fuckin' problems...

Like what?

Well, I just found out that my insurance doesn't cover the therapist I go to. I go see him tomorrow.

Brian?

Yeah, Brian. 

I'm really hoping there's some way we can figure out something. Maybe the program I'm seeing him under will allow some more sessions.

How do you feel about this possible change of plans, farmboy?

It fuckin' sucks, man. I like Brian and I think that we're doing good work and making progress.

I'm really sick of this saying goodbye to people stuff, man. Tuesday is my final session with the physical therapist. My friend Richard just died. A coworker just discovered she has breast cancer.

Fuck.

It's a rough patch you're going through, farmboy. It'll get easier, really. It's just been a rough year.

Yeah, I know, man. It'll get easier. This is no time to not have faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment