Thursday, August 25, 2016

Too much trouble


Man, I still can't get over having to find a new therapist. 

I bet, farmboy. It must be hard to build up a rapport with somebody, like you did with Brian, only to have it come to an end prematurely.

You know, it just seems cruel. I go to this therapist and he really helps me. I trust him. And then, man, it's fuckin' over. 

Of course, it's not just the therapist...

Brian.

Excuse me?

Brian. Your therapist has a name. It's Brian.

I don't want to say his name. I know I'm probably wrong, but I feel deserted. I'm thinking maybe I wasn't a good enough client...

No, farmboy. Don't start taking the blame.

Yeah, well, maybe he doesn't like me.

Are you really thinking that? farmboy, it's all about insurance. It's financial. It's economic. It's got nothing to do with you.

(farmboy starts to cry)  Man, it just kinda seems like we didn't try nothin'. We didn't even look into getting more sessions. I mean, I could do it now -- look into it -- but maybe my therapist doesn't want me back.

Come on, farmboy...

I'm serious. Maybe I'm disappointing or something. Maybe I'm too much trouble.

All I know is I'm sad about this and everything else in my life. I'm sad all the time. I was getting help before, but now that's over.

It's just so sad and so unfair and so fuckin' cruel. Everybody is being taken away from me. Everybody is leaving me.

I don't know what I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment