Thursday, September 5, 2019

depressed


I'm so sad all the time
I just take it for granted
no one's life is quite like mine
the opposite of enchanted
so I'll take the pills
to cure my ills
but I'm still not doing well
what the hell
I'm depressed

nothings really wrong
but I always feel so damn bad
if I had any energy
I'd be so fucking mad
so I'll drink this wine
to feel fine
but this time it just don't work
I'm so hurt
I'm depressed

          doctor doctor help me
          get me outta this brain
          I'll do anything you want
          to get rid of this pain

I'm so sad all the time
this is how I spend my days now
I wouldn't recognize happiness
if my some chance it came now
I ask you sincere
please help me here
I'm fearing nothing will do
what I need it to
what can I do?
I'm depressed


No comments:

Post a Comment