Friday, August 27, 2010

Imperfect prayer, take two


Now what do we talk about?

Anything you want, farmboy.

Um...

Do you want to do the writing practice again?

You don't mind?

Of course not. Here we go. (looks at watch) Okay, start.

This is my foggy mind
Awake from dreams and sleep
These are my simple words
I ask the Lord my soul to keep
These are my plans I've made
Fallen to disrepair
This is my
Imperfect prayer

I continued from yesterday. Imperfect Prayer, take two. Hope you don't mind.

I think that's a good thing to do. Do you think this one's a keeper?

I have no fuckin' idea. Of course I hope that it is, but right now I think the important thing is just that I write, to get in that habit. And also to see if I can get some stuff that interests me enough to work on it.

So far I think you're doing well.

I'm writing. That's all that matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment