Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let yourself get yourself free


Hey, man. Just thought I'd say hi.

Good to hear from you. What's new?

Been working on the CD.

Really?

Yeah. Surprise to me. I was practicing and I realized that I really like my own songs. (laughs) So it was just doing and sequencing and stuff like that. And it's gonna take a lot more, um, investigating and exploring...

Which is not necessarily a bad thing...

No, no, not at all. It's a very good thing.

How did it feel?

Good, it felt good. I'm just really thankful that it happened naturally,you know? That I wasn't so fuckin' conscious of it, you know, that I didn't force it.

That's really important that you feel that way, farmboy. Let yourself get yourself free.

Uh..what exactly does that mean?

Um, farmboy, I gotta confess...

(confused) Yes...?

I smoked pot, farmboy...

You're stoned?

Uh...

(claps hands) Oh, man! This is too much! This is so cool! I'm so fuckin' proud of you, man!

I only have one question for you, farmboy.

Yes?

Do you have any Cheetos?





No comments:

Post a Comment