Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer's running out


Hey.

Howdy stranger.

I said I was sorry, okay? Give me a fuckin' break.

What's up, farmboy? What's really bothering you?

(shakes head) I'm sorry, man. I'm just a little tense. I didn't mean to take it out on you.

Tell me what's going on, farmboy.

Oh, I'm just feeling stressed about money and playing for the kids at the hospital and summer's running out. It's fuckin' speeding by. (laughs) Pisses me off!

It's been a good summer, hasn't it?

A whole lot better than last summer, I'll tell you that. I also haven't been so isolated this summer. I keep telling myself that "this is my summer of being human." I've been more social than usual, but I've also had alone time, you know. I need a good amount of solitude.

I hadn't noticed...

Fuckin' asshole! (laughs) Anyway, it's been pretty nicely balanced, this summer. I just hope I can make enough money...

Wait! Don't go there yet. Stay in this second of time. Don't worry yet.

"Yet"...Does this mean that worrying is gonna come?

It will come and go. All things must pass...

Isn't that a George Harrison album?

You're right, you know. I need to just stop worrying and appreciate where I'm at.

You're still in summer, you know. Stay where you are until it leaves.

I'm tryin', man.



No comments:

Post a Comment