Saturday, December 31, 2011

I baked a chicken


Here it is, New Year's Eve, man. You going anywhere?

No, farmboy. I'm just going to stay home and read. How about yourself? Are you going out to a party or music or anything?

No. I thought about it. But I'm so fuckin' boring, man. I get some Irish whiskey if I feel like drinking, and I have some weed. I baked a chicken. (laughs)

Sounds good to me. How about resolutions?

Um...I really want to take better care of myself, physically. And to make the CD. I need to find a way to do better financially, so I'd like to get business-wise as far as booking goes. I guess self-responsibility would be the foundation of my resolutions.

It's funny. 2011 has been a fucked year for me, in many ways...

You sure went through enough stress.

Fuckin' A, man, it's no surprise that I'm ending the year with my ulcer condition causing me problems. Actually, it;s my pre-ulcer trying to become a fuckin' full-grown adult ulcer. I have to be accurate in all things, you know.

But 2011 was a good year for me creatively, and I'm ending it with the working on the CD, which has been great. I am hoping for 2012 to be a lot better, though.

I hope it is, farmboy.

Yeah, man, for you and me both.



No comments:

Post a Comment