Saturday, December 3, 2011

This is me having my say


So today I worked on practicing for the CD. I think there's a lot of improvement to be made, but it's going well and it's gonna pay off, man, I know it.

Sounds like you're making steady progress, farmboy. That's great.

So one more thing I want -- I need -- in my goals is that I need to take better physical care of myself. You know, eat better, exercise, that kind of stuff. I need to be organized in that regard. I think the health thing is really important, if only for the vocal performances.

I know you've probably heard all this stuff before, but this album is really fuckin' important to me.

As it should be. It's the work you were born to do.

Exactly. I may be taking it too seriously, but I need to take it seriously. This is my chance to be me. This is me having my say.

I'm glad you're taking this seriously. And I'm also glad I get to be along for the ride.

You and me both, man. I'm glad you're here and that you listen to all these ramblings. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment