Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let's move on, okay?


So, farmboy, how goes it?

It goes like this: I'm feeling mega-guilty because a friend wanted me to go out and I said was too tired. Which is true.

So what's the problem?

Oh, you know, I'm being selfish, I'm being anti-social, I'm just a fuckin' stoner. Which is all true, too, probably. All I know is that it would have ruined my whole day had I gone because it was something I really didn't want to do. Plus I was kinda angry at my friend, who knows my job is hard and physical.

Anyway, it's all over with now.

Except for the guilt.

Yes. It's there. Let's move on, okay?

Tomorrow's Friday. Then one more week and then winter break. Two glorious weeks off. Plenty of time before Christmas to hang out at home and at my brother's place. Then, hopefully, I'll do some recording that second week.

The demos for the new CD? The ones you'll be recording solo?

Yep, those are the ones. Man, it's so much work. But it's good work.

I'm looking so forward to having that time off, getting to stay up late, getting a lot of sleep. Doing music, of course.

(yawns) I'm so tired. Hey, man, how 'bout we meet up tomorrow and call it a night tonight.

Sounds good. See you tomorrow, farmboy.

Tomorrow, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment