Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tradition of the Christmas nap


Well, I finally got the new computer. More debt to pay off, but I really do need to have a computer, especially with the new CD happening. I've been practicing, man. Every single fuckin' day. Well, except for when Ii was at my brother's house for Christmas.

So it sounded like Christmas was pretty good.

Yeah, it was. I didn't get into any drama or get sucked into the whole present-giving-and-receiving thing. And the presents I got were great, you know, a couple of good books, a CD. It was good to spend time with my brother and his wife and daughter. And -- I've probably told you this -- but I love my self-imposed tradition of the Christmas nap.

Your Christmas was good, as I recall. Let's see...it was low key, right?

Right, farmboy. Just like yours.

We're such exciting people, I tell you.



No comments:

Post a Comment