Friday, December 21, 2012

Hula hoop


Can you believe the first week of winter break is over? Where does the fuckin' time go, man? It goes by so fuckin' fast that I feel like I could wake up in the morning dead. Which. by the way, is from a song by The Band. "When You Awake."

I remember that song, farmboy. It was on that great album...

The Band, yeah. The self-titled one. Fuckin' amazing, man.

So Christmas is in just a few days. Are you prepared, farmboy?

My apartment is a mess, but other than that it's just little things, like wrapping presents and stuff. I don't do that much shopping, but I've bought all the presents. Bought a hula hoop for my niece that was made by a teacher at the school. I think she'll like it.

So I basically just have to remember to have some time by myself when my friend comes to town. And also I need to not be nervous or self-conscious. It's Christmas time, and that's a good time to be with people.

Friends and family...

I got 'em, man. I gotta enjoy them while I'm here.


No comments:

Post a Comment