Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's all manageable


Only a couple more days, man, and then it's winter break! Time is such a luxury, and I'm gonna get me some. I don't do a whole lot of that Christmas shopping stuff any more. Can't afford it.

Who can these days, farmboy? I guess there were all those people at the big box stores on Thanksgiving weekend...

Yeah, that they were, but, well...I buy for my niece, my brother and my sister-in-law. A friend of mine from Southern California is coming for a visit, so I'll get her something too. And that'll all be fine, it's all manageable. 

I keep thinking about playing instrumental guitar at some coffeehouse or something. Maybe something will come up. The money would come in handy, man. It's always about the fuckin' money.

It's even more about the music, don't you think?

Well, yeah, but that's a given. It's kinda like breathing.


No comments:

Post a Comment