Wednesday, December 5, 2012

These are desperate times, man


I've been worried about you, farmboy.

I'm somewhat better today, man, Which is not to say that I'm doing good, because I'm not. I'm really depressed and anxious and angry and bitter and I don't know what to fuckin' do about it. But yesterday I was...over the top, emotionally speaking.

But let's focus on now. I just scraped my glass pipe and got some resin out -- these are desperate times, man -- and smoked it and it calmed me down. Before that, my mind was just fuckin' raging with anger. I would go from subject to subject and get madder and madder.

So right now...?

I'm doing okay. I wish I had some weed. It's not, like, the fuckin' answer to everything, but, man, it sure helps with anxiety. I wish I was eligible for medical marijuana, but anxiety doesn't qualify. Fuckin' pisses me off.

So I'm all right. Thanks for your concern, man. I didn't mean to worry you.

I'm grateful to have a friend who worries about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment