Sunday, December 9, 2012

So I get to hang


Oh man, one more week at the fuckin' job and then it's time for winter break. I can't fuckin' wait.

I bet. You've had some intense days lately, farmboy.

Yeah. I get to do fuckin' nothin' the first week, man! A friend of mine is coming for the second week, then I get a couple extra days because the timing's sorta weird this year. I mean, I'm off  for over a week before Christmas Day. So I get to hang. It'll be good.

It's great to have that luxury of time.

Man, you ain't kidding. So I have five more working days then I have the illusion of freedom for a little while. Which is better than no freedom, you know? I don't know. Maybe it's not an illusion. Maybe I'm as free as I'll ever be.

Which, of course, is still free. Which...

...of course...

is better than no freedom at all, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment