Monday, December 17, 2012

On my side


So farmboy, how's winter break going so far?

Oh, it's good. In fact, it's fuckin' great. Except that I'm smoking all my weed too fast. I gotta pull back some, 'cause I just can't fuckin' afford it, man. I'm so fuckin' addicted, man. 

But other than that, it's going well. Got to see my songwriting pals last night and that was great. I'm gonna go see a friend on Wednesday, a songwriter also.

You have talented friends, farmboy.

Yeah, man, I do, that's a fact. If I ever need an ego pick-me-up I just have to go to my Facebook page and look at the list of my friends. There's, like, four hundred of them. And they're all so talented. I mean, it's astounding.

And what they all have in common, besides music, is that they like you.

Awww...

Seriously, farmboy. You're someone else's talented friend. They like you and they respect you. They want the best for you.

They're on my side.

Exactly.

Well, I guess that's what I'm talking about.

I've been extremely blessed, man, by having the friends that I have. I don't think I'm a very good friend and...Well, it's the same old fuckin' story, you know? I wouldn't want me as a friend.

You don't really see yourself, farmboy.

No, I don't. Everything is filtered through my sick mind first.

I'm just super thankful that I have the friends that I do.

That's nice.

Awwwww. That's all, just fuckin' awwwww.


No comments:

Post a Comment