Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I just gave up


Man, what a fuckin' day. I got an email this morning telling me I had a gig -- a paying gig -- that I completely forgot about. So, anyway, I fuckin' missed it and it's my fault and I take full responsibility. I got so fuckin' depressed, man, I just gave up. At least I didn't buy fast food or sugar-laden foods or anything fun. Well, okay, I did buy that load of multigrain French bread. At least it was on sale.

Is there any chance of making up the gig, farmboy?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is. But the point is that I fucked up and you know I can't take that lightly.

You have got to learn to forgive yourself, farmboy. 

I know, man. I need to do so many things…

Just do them one at a time. You know, that's really all you can do. What's done is done. Learn and move on. 

It just seems like I just make more and more mistakes.

Let it go, farmboy. Move on. It doesn't sound like there was too much damage. You'll be all right.

I know. Got to move on. But, man, that's the hardest thing, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment