Sunday, July 20, 2014

"See? I'm your witness"


Man, I am so fuckin' exhausted. I'm just totally thrashed from last night.

The big concert! The CD release! So, tell me, how was it? Did you have fun?

It was a-fuckin'-mazing, man. It was just a fuckin' panic leading up to the show, but that's over with now. The concert was so well-attended. I am very loved, seriously. 

I could have told you that, farmboy.

Yeah, but I have a hard time with it. I just can't accept it. I mean, if I were to see me, I'd run the other way, you know?

I know.

But there's this, like, inner farmboy that stands back and observes and goes "See? I'm your witness. This happened, and I'm remembering everything that I can. I'm keeping this experience for you. So you can pull it out and say 'I've got proof.'"

That's a good experience that you had, farmboy. Not just the concert, but your "inner farmboy" keeping your memories. Too bad you can't bottle that up and sell it.

Oh, man, I would be so fuckin' rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment