Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nobody can touch those memories


I'm depressed.

Why?

I'm not sure. I'm out of weed, for one thing, but I think it would do me some good to not smoke it for a few days. I'm worried about money. I'm isolating myself. I'm just fuckin' depressed, man.

So, farmboy, that doesn't mean that the afterglow of Saturday's CD release concert has faded, does it?

No. Nobody can touch those memories. I can't say a bad word about Saturday night, either. It wasn't a letdown at all. I am just fuckin' grateful that it happened.

Anyway, the depression will fade in time. I'm not terribly worried about it. I just don't feel like doing a fuckin' thing. And, thankfully, I don't have to. So I'm okay, you know?

Good. I'm glad to hear that.

You and me both, brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment