Tuesday, August 30, 2022

one good reason


I am not jealous of you
I don't think
I'm just in a sea of discontent
I'm going to sink
everything has gone wrong
for so long
that I can't see up
everything I've had
is so bad
I've had enough

all I need is one good thing
to happen to me right now
I just need to gain some speed
but I don't know how
everything just sucks
and I'm fucked
I don't know where I stand
everything I have lost
I've paid the cost
for who I am

          just give me one good reason
          to stick around
          I'm just looking for something
          I've never found

I don't want answers
I just need to breathe
I'm not sure of anything
that I believe
everything has turned upside down
but I'm around
to carry the burden
I just don't know
where I should go
my heart is hurting

          just give me one good reason
          to stick around
          I'm still looking for something
          I've never found


No comments:

Post a Comment