Thursday, August 24, 2023

you


I've been running
I've been hiding
I've been doing everything
but deciding
where I'm going
I don't know
but it's time for me to go
give me a reason
to keep believing
in you

I've been hoping
I've been praying
but all my sweet dreams
are decaying
where I'm going
I can't say
but I'm leaving here today
give me an answer
is there a chance here
with you

          there's no denying
          I keep on trying
          to steer your heart towards mine
          I'm always searching
          I've been rehearsing
          for the love I know I'll find

drop your defenses
I'll drop mine too
just think of the many things
that we can do
I'll be yours
you'll be mine
we can be 
each other's valentine
I will confess now
I'll just say yes now
to you


No comments:

Post a Comment