Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ain't nothin' dramatic


So, how was the folk festival?

It was a really good time, thanks for asking. It was sorta overwhelming, in a good way. There was so much happening that I think it's gonna be a little while before it all sinks in. I also mean that in a good way, because it ain't nothin' dramatic, you know? It was just seeing all these friends and hearing all this good music and, damn, I know a lot of talented people, and they're all growing so much. I am so proud of them.

And how was your performance?

It was generally good, and I got a good response. There are some things, stage-patter-wise, that I would do over, but nothing super major.

The whole day was a very good day, and it took kind of a toll on me...

In what way?

Oh, nothing dramatic. I'm just very tired, have been all day long. So far, this summer's been pretty social, also in a good way. That's a very good thing.

I agree.

I can get so fuckin' weird if I'm isolated too long. It's kinda difficult for me because I'm, like, an introvert and a real solitary person, but I still need to be social. So it's been good that I've been seeing people. It's very good.

So listen, I've been tired so I'm going say good night, Talk with you tomorrow?

Sure thin, farmboy. I'm glad it went well.

Thanks. It's good to have friends. Hey, and thanks for being one. Seriously.

Thanks, farmboy.

Good night, pal.



No comments:

Post a Comment