Monday, June 21, 2010

This new fuckin' coping mechanism


So this friend of mine, this woman I've worked with, she's had cancer and had to go through chemotherapy like two different times because the fuckin' cancer came back. Well, I don't know the details, but the fuckin' cancer is gone. I don't know the reason why -- I don't know what treatment she was using -- but, for right now, the fuckin' cancer is gone.

That's great news.

Ain't it?

You know, if I have to refer to something as evil as cancer in what I'm saying I find it so helpful to preface everything with "fuckin'."

Yes, I've noticed, farmboy.

(ignoring the interviewer) Oh, man, I think, I really think that "fuckin'" should just automatically be part of certain words.

Such as?

You know, like the fuckin' taxes or the fuckin' mortgage or the fuckin' Republican party.

It does make it more palatable to refer to certain words or phrases like this. You're right, farmboy. You're on to something.

It feels good. Go ahead, try it.

Oh, I don't know...

Just try it, ese.

Um...those fuckin' clouds...

Clouds? Clouds? C'mon, give me a big one here, something you feel fuckin' passionately about.

Fuckin' asshole politicians who vote against health care!

Ah, good! Again?

Fuckin' anyone who harms a child!

Again?

Fuckin' BP and the bad decisions that helped cause the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico!

Again?

Fuckin' racist governor of Arizona!

Oooh, that's a good one! Can I try it?

Be my guest.

Fuckin' racist governor of Arizona! And while we're talking bigotry, how about all those people who voted against gay marriage in California?

Fuckin' proposition 8!

Very fine, my good man.

Now this is good times!

Oh man, it's fuckin' good times. Too bad we'll have lots of reasons to use this new fuckin' coping mechanism.

Exactly.



No comments:

Post a Comment