Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ain't no time for cynicism


Hey, happy Thanksgiving, man!

Happy Thanksgiving, farmboy! So, what are you thankful for this year?

I'm thankful for it all, man. For family and friends, for food and shelter, for music and for my place in it, my creative place in it. I'm thankful for whatever health I have, both mental and physical. And spiritual. And I know that there are lots of other things to be thankful for.

Thanksgiving ain't no time for cynicism, you know?

I know.

I take Thanksgiving very seriously.

You take everything seriously, farmboy.

I know. It's this fuckin' problem that I have. But not today, man, today I'm just fuckin' thankful.

But...I'm being absolutely serious here...I'm really thankful for your friendship and help this year. Man, you are so fuckin' great, you and your listening. Thank you.

Well, thank you for your friendship, farmboy. Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment