Saturday, November 20, 2010

I feel ashamed


You know, man, I'm just checking in. Thanks for listening to me. I don't know why you do, but I'm glad you do it. I mean, why...

I like listening to you, farmboy. Thanks why I'm here. You don't have to worry about the "why."

I know, but...

How was last night?

Good. Very good. Calm. I think the crying and talking to you helped an amazing amount.

It helps to get things out, farmboy.

I know, but it's so fuckin' hard for me. I feel so ashamed after I cry. Fuck, I feel ashamed while I'm crying. This is what I waste a great deal of time on: shame and telling myself no.

You don't have to tell me twice.

Anyway, man, I just wanted to tell you I'm all right and thanks.

No problem, farmboy.

Hey, you doin' okay?

I'm doing just great, thanks.

No problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment