Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pain-free


So last night was the first night in a long time -- like, two weeks or more -- that I slept without physical pain. And it was great, man, even though I woke up like four times. And I was aware each time that I was feeling good, that I was pain-free.

I'm glad to hear it, farmboy.

I'm real thankful, I tell you what. There's nothing that feels as good as the absence of pain after living in constant, chronic pain. Except maybe getting sleep after having to stay awake for too long,

And speaking of chronic pain, man, maybe this can be my entryway to the land of medical marijuana. About fuckin' time...

If it happens...

If it happens. Yeah, I better not depend too much on it happening. It's not good to take that stuff for granted.

Aren't you up pretty late?

It's only midnight.

What about work?

It's Veteran's Day, my good man. I've got the day off. Cool, eh?

What are you going to do?

I don't know. I don't have any money, so there's not much I can do. Maybe I'll go to a cheap matinee or something. Got any ideas?

Yeah. Get out of the house for a little while.

I think that's probably a good idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment