Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm not finished beating myself up yet


Been a bad day and I don't come across good in it. I don't want to go into the sleazy, slimy details, but I lost my temper at some people and I yelled and I cursed and something took hold of me and I'm not proud of myself. And now I have to go perform and what do I do?

Go perform. Do a good job. Forgive yourself and move on.

Move on?

Move on. Go ahead, try it.

But...but I'm not finished beating myself up yet.

I don't care. Move on anyway.

But...

But what, farmboy? You're sorry, and I know there's nothing else you can do about it. You've learned what you were supposed to learn. Move on...

Um...

Try it. You know that you obsess over anything where you come out as the loser. Just say, yeah, yeah and move on.

Okay. I'll give it a try.

Good.

But it's gonna be hard. Fuckin' hard, man.

I know, farmboy. But I want you to try. I really think it'll be good for you.

Al right.

Here you go!

Here I go...



No comments:

Post a Comment