Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stupid obsessive thought


Hey.

You sound dejected, farmboy. What's wrong?

I'm depressed, I'm confused, I'm anxious, and I don't know why. Ain't nothing serious enough. Pisses me off.

I hate to ask you this, but...

Yeah?

Do you need to take a anti-anxiety pill?

I don't think so, and I don't really have any problem in taking medication, as you know.

Do you want to talk about it? I'll listen...

No, I'm aware this is all about nothing. My mind does this, it goes from stupid obsessive thought to stupid obsessive though. It's no fuckin' good and I can't win. so I'm gonna try ignoring them.

So...are you okay? Do I have cause for worry?

Oh, man, I'll be fine. Some marijuana, some sleep,, I'll be fine.

You sure?

Yeah, really. Hey, if I'm gonna tell anybody anything it would be you.



No comments:

Post a Comment