Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Drugs, on the other hand...


Damn. I've been tired all night long, and now because it's time to go to bed I'm not tired at all. And I have to get up in the morning to go to work and now I'm gonna get all anxious and, shit, this is no fuckin' good.

What if you just go to bed. If you can't fall asleep you can get up. I don't know if you force sleep.''

Yeah, I know. That never works, Now drugs, on the other hand...

Are you joking, farmboy?

Oh, I'm just talking about, you know, clonazepam, stuff like that. Weed helps in that it can be entertaining. (laughs) You know, when you just think but it's good thinking.

I house sat for a friend of mine this past summer and I got stoned and just sat in the dark next to his dog. So I was just petting the dog and thinking, thinking. I love weed. But you know that.

Hey! I've calmed down! I'm no longer anxious!

Great, farmboy! Now go to bed while the going is good.

I'm going to.

Good night, farmboy.

You too, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment