Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two weeks off!


Tomorrow's the day, man. The day that I wait for like I'm an eight-year-old: Getting out for winter break. I love this about working in public education. You get these days that are so fuckin' dramatic in a way. I love this. And tomorrow is that day.

It'll be good for you to get a break. Planning anything fun?

Playing this Saturday at a CD release concert. The coffeehouse is putting out its first compilation CD and I'm on it.

Wow! Congratulations, farmboy.

Thanks. I'm all happy about it. I've got other friends playing, too.

Sunday I go to a birthday party for a friend, a music friend. And I'm gonna see some other folks during the break, mostly music folks and my brother and his family.

Sounds good...

And I get to hang out some with you, too. Two weeks off! Man, this is going to be great! I can go to bed late and sleep late and stuff like that.

Talk with you tomorrow, farmboy?

You betcha, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment