Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's actually good for me


Year's almost over.

Tell me about it. So's my winter break.

At least you had a winter break.

Oh, I'm not complaining, believe me. I am fuckin' thankful for every moment of freedom, you know? Plus, I've gotten to rest a lot during this break, even though I had a hard time doing that.

What do you mean, farmboy?

Oh, it's just that pressure I put on myself that I should be doing something. And I have. It's just kind of dangerous for me to have marijuana and a good deal of time off. I mean, I looove marijuana...

I know.

You mean you've noticed? Smart ass.

Anyway, I love it, but it's not really a replacement for real life, you know what I mean? I did, however, go see a friend today and that was fuckin' great. We played guitar and talked music. So that was cool. I've done other things, seen other friends, saw my brother and his family, took my niece to the movies...

What movie?

Um...I think it's called Tangled. It's about Rapunzel and that whole thing. Better than I expected, that's for sure. Disney threw a bunch of money at it and it shows. It is pretty spectacular. My niece liked it. And she likes the ice cream afterwards, too. She wants me to do the movie thing with her again. And, of course, I enjoy it.

So, anyway, the break's ending, but that's okay. It's life. And it's actually good for me, but don't tell me that on Monday.

Until then you have a three day weekend, farmboy.

I am so thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment