Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Long time coming


Man, I can't fuckin' wait for Friday to come. I live for days like that. That's one of the main perks in having a job in education: you get those breaks. You get a winter break, a spring break,, and the summer, which is amazing.

But, man, it just feels like time is standing still. Hey, I'm gonna change the subject here...

Go ahead, farmboy.

Thanks. I took yesterday off and did a bunch of work on my apartment. I bought groceries and I made a stew that has a whole lot of vegetables. But the main thing, at least as far as I'm concerned, is that I cleaned and threw away things and just did a whole lot of fuckin' work. Man, in a lot of ways I'm just trying, little by little, to live like a normal human in a first world country. I want to have that kind of respect for myself. I really do.

I'm really proud of you, farmboy.

For what?

For working on having respect for yourself. It's been a long time coming.

You can say that again.

It's been a long time coming.

(laughs) Asshole. Excuse me: fuckin' asshole.



No comments:

Post a Comment