Sunday, December 26, 2010

Clip Show


Okay, it's fuckin' time, all right? What did you need to tell me, man?

How are you farmboy?

I'm fuckin' anxious, okay? Tell me stuff.

I keep track of these things, farmboy. I'm a little OCD at these things.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh, just that today is our 250th time together.

Really? Oh man, that's a lot of time. I've never spent that much time with anybody. 250...are you sure?

Positive. And get this...

What?

We've now been friends for over a year.

No shit?

No shit.

Man! If we were a TV situation comedy, we'd have a clip show!

Hosted by...

Um...Charles Nelson Reilly? Is he still alive?

If we can bring back the deceased, I would choose Mitch Hedberg.

Oh, yeah, man. That would be the fuckin' coolest!

I'm glad I know you, farmboy.

Same here, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment