Saturday, December 25, 2010

Will do, you too


Oh, man, it's Christmas and I'm at my brother's house. It's been pretty busy so I thought I'd call you while I still have the chance.

Merry Christmas, farmboy! How's it going?

Good. Very nice. My niece woke me up this morning and we're gonna have Christmas dinner in a little while. We had tamales this morning. That's the tradition in our family.

No sign of depression?

It's going pretty good this year, which I am extremely happy about. You know, depression during the holidays seems to have no predictability for me. I'm just super fuckin' glad I'm not dealing with it this year.

Enough about me, though. How are you doin', man? Are you with family? If not, you can come over and join us.

Thanks, farmboy. I am with family, though, and this Christmas has been wonderful. I am so glad it's going good for you.

Hey, farmboy, if you get the chance would you get in touch with me tomorrow? I've got something to talk to you about.

Uh...it this bad news? Can't you tell me now?

It's not bad news at all. It's good, in fact, but I'd really like to wait till tomorrow. Don't worry about anything, farmboy. I just want to have the time so we can talk. But please don't worry. I know you worry.

As long as it's not bad news...

It's not.

I should get off the phone. We've got company here and supper will be ready any minute now.

Well, farmboy, you continue to have a merry Christmas.

Will do, you too. Talk to you tomorrow. Merry Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment