Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mr. Humility


I got to apologize, man, 'cause I've been nothing but tired lately.

Well, you know, farmboy, you do work full-time at a demanding job for which you don't get paid enough. And you just got finished playing a two-set headlining benefit show. You do a lot, farmboy, and you expect a lot out of yourself.

No wonder I like you so fuckin' much. You should bottle the way you talk and sell it.

It's all true, farmboy.

Oh, I never said it wasn't. (laughs)

You're so, what's the word? Oh, I know. Humble.

Oh, that's me, all right. Mr. Humility, at your service.

So, farmboy, I'm glad to see you're doing okay and in a good mood despite your exhaustion. Go get some rest and maybe I'll get to talk with you tomorrow.

Hopefully, yeah. You have a good night, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment