Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Work mornings


What's going on, farmboy?

Ain't nothin' much. man. Work mornings, you know, they're all the same. You wake up, brush teeth, shave, shower, dress, make coffee, take meds, out the door and into the truck. That's what every morning is made of. Which is good, because I don't have the energy to reinvent the wheel every fuckin' morning, you know?

True enough.

Any more questions, oh-great-interviewer-sir?

What good things are going on?

I've been writing. You've been seeing evidence of that.

That's a good thing.

That's the only thing. But you know that.

What are you listening to these days?

Aeriel Pink.

Who's that?

Some guy, I think, I don't know much about him. I'm not sure yet what I think of his album, but I love the hit song "Round and Round."

So, what are you listening to?

I'm going through a Billie Holiday period.

Oh man, she's the best. I fuckin' love her.

So, man, thanks for the conversationing. Uh...is that a word?

I don't think so. But you're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment