Saturday, January 1, 2011

How I lucked out


Hey, farmboy. Happy new year!

Hey yourself, man, And, like, happy new year to you.

Cold enough for you?

It's so fuckin' cold...

In the 20s right now.

And fuckin' clear skies, man. I want snow, I want snow days. Snow, to me, looks completely magical to me, probably because I'm so not used to it.

It is beautiful.

Yeah. I feel a little cheated when it's cold like this and there's no snow. But what can you do?

Not a damn thing, farmboy.

I'm just thankful that I'm indoors with heat and food and a guitar, you know?

That's so true.

I think about all those who don't even have these things and I'm grateful, man. I don't know how I lucked out.

(silence)

Anyway, man, happy 2011 to you, (lifts glass of diet Pepsi) Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment