Saturday, January 8, 2011

Putting in my time


even if you can't speak
you can sing
even if you can't walk
you can dance
you'll never find what you can do
until you take a chance
even if you can't walk
you can dance
even if you can't speak
you can sing

That's all I got, man. It was a good try and it's not over, you know? I like the first four lines...

So do I.

I'm not sure about addressing it to "you," you know? It's kinda like unasked-for advice. And preachy. And I really don't have a fuckin' clue what I want to say.

But, hey, it 's writing. And I encourage any writing.

Good, farmboy. I'm glad to hear it. It sounds to me like you know what you don't want. And that can be pretty important.

Oh, definitely, man. It's super important.

I'm glad you're writing, farmboy.

Fuck, man, me too. Gotta continue putting in my time.

You've already put in a lot of time, farmboy.

Yeah? Well, that's something that'll never end until I die.



No comments:

Post a Comment