Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One of the regular folks


Man, I am so tired. I want it to be Friday bad.

Too bad it's only Wednesday.

You're telling me. Maybe it's because I was busy all last weekend. I am so fuckin' tired.

So what are you going to do about it?

I'm thinking I'm gonna eat some healthy soup, surf the internet, and then go to be. Then wake up, go to work, come home, play guitar, get stoned, play guitar, surf internet. It's what I do during the work week. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. What do most people do.

Watch TV?

Yeah, that's seems about right. I hope to afford to buy a TV one day. I want to be one of the regular folks.

Seriously, farmboy?

I would like a TV. It's just not high on my list of priorities, you know.

What would be on your list?

Number one? A car stereo. I miss driving to music like you would not believe. I'd like to get one with a way to listen to my iPod too.

Anyway, pal, I'm gonna go eat soup and fall asleep.

Hopefully not both at the same time.

Har, har. Funny guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment