Thursday, March 8, 2012

All that fuckin' adrenaline


Hey, man, can we talk?

Sure, farmboy. What's up?

I'm scared, man, I'm fuckin' scared. I was looking at finances and, well, I'm not completely fucked, but what if stuff happens? (starts speaking faster) I don't know, man, it all just fuckin' scares me, how precarious this life is, how we're just meandering around with no chance of hope...

farmboy...

So I don't know what to do, man, it's all just spinning out of control...

(slowly) Listen to me, farmboy. You're in a state of panic. This is not real life, farmboy. It's just panic. It's not real.

Take a deep breath. (farmboy breathes in) Okay, take another one. (farmboy takes another breath)

Man, I...

Take another breath, farmboy. Remember to breathe.

Thanks. Man, it was so fuckin' weird. I was online doing some banking and I'm thinking there might be an error, and then I got fuckin' overwhelmed, and then...

Panic.

Exactly. All that fuckin' adrenaline. Talk about misplaced energy.

How're you feeling, farmboy?

Okay. A little shaky, I guess.

Thanks, man. Thanks for helping me through it.''

No problem, farmboy. Anytime.

Well, hopefully it won't be too soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment