Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back into the studio


There ain't nothing new today, man. Which is not necessarily bad news. That also means that nothing tragic in my own puny life has happened today. That I know of.

So I'm just checking in, see how you're doing. How are you doing?

About the same, farmboy. Nothing particularly good or bad has happened.

That you know of.

That I know of. That's true.

Hey, I've made plans to go back into the studio, for a couple days during spring break. Give me a chance to get all fuckin' obsessed and nervous and shit.

Have you been rehearsing?

Pretty much every day. I play guitar on Sunday, but I don't think I rehearsed the songs off the CD. Or maybe that was Saturday. Whatever. I sorta slacked off for a day.

So, man, I'm gonna get ready for bed in a little bit. I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay, you know?

I'm fine, farmboy.

Good night, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment