Sunday, May 6, 2012

All gray skies inside


I'm back, man, and I am so fuckin' depressed.


Why, farmboy?


The same old shit. It's Sunday evening and the weekend -- which just started -- is over. And I haven't done a single thing that I was supposed to do. So even though it's beautiful outside,, I'm all gray skies inside, you know. Pisses me off. I'll be okay, I know that, but, man, I hate going through depression.


Right now I'm at my brother's house waiting for my laundry to dry. This weekend is basically over, so I've got to get ready for the work week. Fuck.


I know, farmboy, I know it's a drag to go to work sometimes. Especially on Mondays. I know I've always disliked Mondays.


And Tuesdays, man, Tuesdays ain't much better. If Tuesday was a commercial product its slogan would be "Well, at least it's not Monday." That Tuesday's selling point.


I got, like, a month and a half till summer. So I get to worry about finances and stuff. Man, I really don't want a summer like last summer. I love summer, you know? Especially living in the Pacific Northwest where it's always dark and rainy and gray.


But, anyway, tomorrow at 3:20 p.m. all this be be over and I'll be in the process of the work week. Fuck, man, there's got to be more to this living than going to the same old stupid boring job day after fuckin' day, you know?


I know, farmboy, and I sympathise. I just don't know what to tell you.


I know, man. I just appreciate you listening. I know I'm a broken record when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'm sorry. 





No comments:

Post a Comment