Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good little worker ant


Hey, farmboy, where've you been lately?


I've been really fuckin' tired, man. I think I need to pay way more attention to nutrition, man. My energy is fading. I mean, it ain't nothing to be concerned about. I just need to stop being so fuckin' lazy.

Is everything okay?


Yeah, it's just been harder at work because it's nearing the end of the school year and fuses are short. There's always tension all around. And, me, I hate working or living in that kind of atmosphere. And the physical part of work has gotten higher.

And that's all I want to say about my fuckin' day job. The less attention paid to it, the better. I'm a good little worker ant, but not during my non-paid hours.

Tomorrow's Friday, farmboy. You've got a weekend coming up. 


Yeah, I can't fuckin' wait, man. I fuckin' love weekends.

I'm cussing a lot and I don't know why. Just feels good, I guess.

So I've got nothing to be concerned about, then?


Really, I'm fine. Just tired. How are you doing, man?

Can't complain.


Good. I do enough complaining for the both of us, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment