Sunday, May 13, 2012

Socialman!


Guess what I did today, man.


I give up. What did you do today, farmboy?


I went to an art showing over at the coffeehouse. A friend of mine had an exhibit of her watercolor paintings. Is that what you call it? I don't know these terms for visually artistic stuff. Anyway, they were fuckin' incredible! I am floored sometimes by how talented my friends are.


Do you ever tell them?


I think I do sometimes. I want to encourage people. I'm a lousy critic, because I have a hard time saying bad things about the other person's creation. I mean, I kinda feel like who the fuck am I to judge? I mean, I judge things for myself, for my own tastes, and I try to keep an open mind.


So I went to this exhibit and most of my friends were there and I ended up playing music and hanging out. I was social, man.


Socialman! Sounds like an action hero, huh?


I'm proud of you, farmboy. I know how tempting it is on a Sunday...


...the night of desperate depression...


I know you'd be tempted to smoke marijuana and stay inside your apartment all day. So this going out is a very good thing. I'm glad to see it.


Yeah. Hopefully I'll start doing more of it, man.





No comments:

Post a Comment