Friday, May 25, 2012

I appreciate your ears


I'm a fuckin' broken record, man. Every Friday I get off of my fuckin' job and I'm so glad, I'm so thankful, I tell you. There's problems at work right now that I'm trying to not let upset me, but I'm not doing a great job of it. But I am doing a good job of it, though.


Okay, man, that's it. Sometimes I just need to vent about work.


I don't mind, farmboy, but it seems that you need to vent more lately. Not that you're doing it too much. But I have noticed that it's increased.


Yeah. Mainly, man, I appreciate your ears and I don't want to waste my time with you by discussing my fuckin' day job. The less said about that place, the better.


So, anyway, this is a three day weekend. Memorial Day. The school year's gonna be over in just a few weeks and I am scared about the summer financially and I gotta work and figure out things. And I gotta do this CD.


Where's that at?


I'm in a rethinking stage, but it's good, it's all for the best. Maybe I can talk to you about it this weekend?


I'd like to hear about it, farmboy. You're not giving up on it, are you?


Not a chance, man. No worries about that.





No comments:

Post a Comment