Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby steps?


Oh, man, I'm so fuckin' sad. My beautiful wonderful three-day-weekend is coming to a close and life is becoming overwhelming. Plus, man, I'm completely out of weed. My life sorta sucks in many ways,


I'm sorry to hear that, farmboy. That's the problem with three-day-weekends. They always come to an end.


Yeah, and who can I complain to? God?


Well, you're complaining to me.


Yeah, well, sor-ry. 


I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything, farmboy.


Oh, I know. I'm just giving you a hard time, man. 


So I've become overwhelmed by life and I don't want to panic. What am I gonna do?


Maybe you need to become methodical about what you need to get done. Just say "I'm going to start here and get this part done. Then I'll move on to the next part, after it's finished."


Baby steps?


At the beginning, yes.


I can do that.





No comments:

Post a Comment