Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So I heard this joke...


So I heard this joke...


Yeah?


I think it's so fuckin' good! Wanna hear it, man?


Sure, farmboy. Let's hear it.


Okay. Why did the cowboy buy a dachshund?


I don't know. Why did the cowboy buy a dachshund?


Because he wanted to "get a long, little doggie!"


(silence)


Do you get it? Get along, little doggie, like the cowboy song. You know, Riders in the Sky, Sons of the Pioneers, that kind of thing.


Oh, uh...yeah! Now I get it. I don't know a whole lot of cowboy songs, but I...


Yeah, well, I thought it was a good joke. I got it off Reddit.


What is "Reddit?"


It's this thing on the internet. It's sorta like a message board. Reddit is hard to explain. It's a website, look it up.


I'm sorry I didn't get your joke, farmboy.


That's okay. I'm used to it.







No comments:

Post a Comment