Thursday, April 14, 2016

I'm hoping it's good


I'm not in the rehab center I've been in for the past two months. I was moved this morning to a hospital that has a rehab department to get me ready to go home -- or, in my case, to move into my brother's house for a while. I'll be getting three times as much therapy here, both physical and occupational. This also buys me a little time to figure out what I need to live at my brother's.

So farmboy, do you consider this a good move? It sounds pretty positive to me.

I think it's good. It's fuckin' scary just like this whole experience has been scary. I'm hoping it's good, I hope I get nice therapists who are as kind as my therapists Forrest and Chase at the place I just left. I'm gonna miss them a lot, man. Chase was, like, my pal at the nursing home. I could talk and joke around with him. And Forrest was great and sensitive and compassionate. I wish they were here right now.

Anyway, man, I gotta get ready for my first meeting with the occupational therapist here. I meet with the physical therapist in less than two hours, also.

Good luck, farmboy. You sound apprehensive. I want you to know that it's all going to go well. It's all going to be okay, farmboy. Trust me.

Oh, man, I wish I was home in my apartment already, living my life. But I guess I'm on my way, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment