Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm trying not to think this, but I'm fucked


Hi.

Hey, farmboy, what's up? This is a surprise. It's fine, of course. I'm just surprised because we just talked.

Everything has changed. I was misinformed about a couple of things. My last day at this facility is Saturday.

Saturday? I thought you had longer than that.

I did too. But I don't. It's Saturday.

And you can't stay any longer?

No. I was also misinformed about my insurance. I was under the impression that after my allotted days I would have to pay a copay of $160. Turns out I have to pay the full amount, which is at least 600 fuckin' dollars a day. Ain't no way I can afford that, man.

What are you going to do, farmboy?

Besides panic? I don't know, man. I don't fuckin' know. I mean, it'll be something. But at this moment in time, I don't have a clue. I'm trying not to think this, but I'm fucked.

Oh my God, farmboy, I...

I don't know what I can say, man. This whole thing is a fuckin' nightmare. It just keeps getting worse. Right now, I'm in shock. I'm fuckin' stunned. I don't know what to say.

I want to disappear. That's all I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment