Monday, May 30, 2016

As in, I did not die


Well, man, so far it's so far, so good.

There's a cliche for everything.

Yeah, it's part of what we fuckin' call communication. You know, people talking to each other, trying to reach understanding. Or something like that.

What I was trying to say was that I spent the weekend completely independently and I survived. As in, I did not die. I've still got a lot of limitations and challenges, but, man, it's so much better than what it's been. I am very thankful.

I'm sure you are, farmboy. Pardon the pun, but what's the next step going to be?

Stairs. If I could get down the stairs, I would be able to go outside. Then once I'm outside, I need to walk to the sidewalk. Then when I'm on the sidewalk, I need to be able to enter the passenger side of an automobile. Then when I'm in an automobile, I can go far, far away...

Away to freedom!

Fuck that. Away to the best burger joint in town, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment